Tuesday, January 15, 2008

To Blog or Not To Blog?

So, I finally got this blog up and running. I got the idea to start doing this when I saw my cousin A.J. and his wife's blog. I found out later that my sister-in-laws Becky and Sarah both do blogs. I got a kick out of reading their blogs and looking at their pics. Some of them made me laugh so hard (Becky's blog about the space heater and Sarah's Christmas morning picture with her sister holding her dog and everyone else holding their kids). Sooo funny!!!! So, to avoid feeling left out of the whole crazy blogging world, I decided to finally start the Scott and Kim Wilson family blog. I actually started working on it back in June 2007, but I always neglected to actually write a blog. There was always something else to do and now I wish I had started this a lot sooner. Anyhow, here it is, and hopefully, there will be many more blogs and pictures to come.

2 comments:

Adam and Sarah said...

If you think Becky's blog about the space heater was funny, you ought to read her most recent one. It is centered around underwear! It's a good one! :)

Becky said...

Awwww! What great memories!!!
Sarah! quit spreading rumors about my blog! Hee hee! (evil laugh)