1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I do both.
2. Real or Artificial: I love the smell of a real tree, but that's about it. I hate the care & clean-up involved with a real tree. Next year we are definitely doing artificial.
3. When do you put your tree up? Whenever I feel like it. This year I've been feeling like crap, so it didn't get put up until the second week in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever I feel like it. (Usually sometime after New Year's Day).
5. Do you like eggnog? No. (Do you know how many fat calories there are in that stuff?)
6. Favorite gift received? Probably my first Cabbage Patch doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. It's a Willow Tree set from Deseret Book.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas present ever received? I can't really remember being truly disappointed with a gift I received from anyone. I'm not that ungrateful.
12. Favorite/Worst Christmas movie? I like "Elf" & "The Muppet Christmas Carol." I can't think of one I don't like.
13. When do you start Christmas shopping? Sometime after Thanksgiving. I always think I should start earlier, like in September or October, but it's hard to get motivated about Christmas shopping then.
14. Have you ever recycled a gift? Maybe once or twice.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Anything chocolate-y, caramel-y, and/or peanut-y...and my Mom's cheeseball.
16. Lights on tree? White.
17. Favorite Christmas song? "Joy to the World," especially when it's sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
18. Travel on Christmas or stay home? Traveling to Lehi this year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel or star on top of tree? Star.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve? Yes, just one. Usually, they're pajamas from Nana and Papa.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The cold & the snow.
23. Favorite ornament? My S'mores ornaments. (The marshmallows make snowmen engaged in different activities and each one is sitting on a piece of chocolate bar and graham cracker.)
24. Favorite food for Christmas Dinner? Spiral honey-baked ham & "funeral" potatoes (eaten in the candlelight).
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my family to be healthy & happy.
I tag Mom Wilson, Sarah, Karen, Becky, & anyone else who wants to do this.