Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday


Easter Sunday was a beautiful day. It was fun to go to church with the kids dressed in their new Easter duds. I got Kylie a blue Easter dress after my mom and I finally decided to get it after carrying it around Wal-Mart trying to decide whether to get that one or a pink one. I could only get a couple of pictures of her in it before she changed into her outrageous stripes outfit. (See pictures above). She really thought she matched because they were both stripes! I let her go outside and use her sidewalk chalk; Cooper enjoyed walking around outside. There's only been a few times where he's actually been outside walking on his own, so he loves being outside. He'll try to step outside every time the door opens, and if he doesn't make it out, he gets very sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These babies are soooo cute. We do wish that we lived closer so that we could see them everyday. But alas we don't.... So having this blog makes are day. We love you, Nana and Papa

Nana and Papa said...

okay I think I am now a blog writer

Kim said...

Yay!!! So glad you can look at our blog and send comments. Welcome to the blogging world.