Monday, May 5, 2008

Cooper's New Haircut

Yup, that's my baby's beautiful hair on the floor. The other day, we decided to get out Scott's clippers and shave off my baby's hair. His hair was getting really long and it seemed like I would have to cut it every two or three weeks; it just grew so fast. Anyway, I held him while Scott did the clipping. The thing I wasn't planning on was having him cut off ALL of his hair. I was thinking about just leaving his hair on top a little longer so that I could spike it and do cute stuff with it. BUT, Scott went for the top before I could say anything and when I did, it was too late. I almost cried. But, I've gotten used to it and, really, he could be completely bald and still be the cutest baby ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, He is the cutest baby ever. And his haircut is awesome. Thanks for bringing the babies down to Cedar this past weekend.It was so much fun, and I really enjoyed our day at the park.

Adam and Sarah said...

He still looks so cute! guys get a little clipper crazy I've noticed. Just last night adam buzzed his entire head!!! Yikes!