Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's O-fficial!

I am officially signed up to run the half-marathon this coming Saturday, so there is no backing out now! Unfortunately, Scott couldn't get the day off so my sis, Jill, is going to watch my babies and cheer me on while I run my little heart out. We got a hotel room in Salt Lake City right by the Gateway, which is where the race will end. We'll hang out, shop, and eat lots of pasta on Friday night, and then I'll be up at 6 am to head over to the University of Utah campus where the race will start at 7 am. I'm really excited, but nervous too. I just want to finish the race without getting sick, spraining or straining anything, or going the wrong way! The reason I say this is because I had a dream the other night that I didn't take the right turn to complete the half-marathon, so I ended up running the whole marathon. It was NOT a good dream!

2 comments:

Adam and Sarah said...

haha! When I ran cross country I got lost in EVERY singles race except one! Sad, but true!

Anonymous said...

You are going to be great. Kim you do everything right. Make sure you call us and let us know how you did. But just in case, check out your course first.
You GO Girl. MOM and Dad Wilson