Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sweet Baby Marlayna Joy

A new little one joined the Freitas family on April 10th. Little Marlayna Joy came into the world weighing in at 5 pounds 12 ounces. We went to go see her in the hospital on Friday. She is so precious and so tiny! She made my "baby" seem humongous. (And he is.) It was so fun to see the new parents being parents, especially my brother Nate. I'm so excited for them!
Baby Marlayna already has a slew of nicknames. They include Mara, M.J., Marley (or Bob), and Layna. I personally like M.J. and Layna. It's such a cute name! If you want to read about how they chose her name you can go to Nate and Becky's blog at nate-becky.blogspot.com. Here's Kylie holding her new little cousin. She said "Awww, she's so cute!" when I first put her in her arms.Here's sexy, beautiful Auntie Kim holding her new niece. (I debated putting this picture up for all to see, because I think I look horrible.)

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Kim you are lookin' GOOOOOOD in that picture! I don't know what you are talking about. You want to see horrible...scroll up to the family picture of Nathan, Marlayna and ME!!! Ewww Gross!!!!